We accept bookings of up to 5 guests online, please contact us by email or phone for larger bookings.
If you cannot book online please contact us to confirm availability or to be added to our waiting list.
Please note ALL lunch reservations and dinner bookings made between 5.30-6.30pm will have 2 hours allocated to their table.
Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate seating requests please be aware that requests are not able to be guaranteed.
What’s on + events
Please see below for details on upcoming events and closures, including an update on the Anglesea Surf Life Saving Club re-development.
Anglesea SLSC Re-development
As you may be aware the Anglesea Surf Life Saving Club are about to redevelop the older of the two buildings and as we are expecting works to start sometime in June/July it’s important to note that:
· The works will last approximately 12 months;
· Captain Moonlite will be trading as normal during this time excluding a short period in early 2020 for some kitchen works to be completed;
· During the development parking will be extremely limited, so we are advising that you park offsite and allow additional time to walk to the venue from the surrounding street parking;
· The existing Disabled carpark will be retained but may be relocated within the car park area;
· Due to the proximity of the lower club-house development there may be construction noise during the week. We hope to minimise this on the restaurant’s trading days, however there will be times where noise is unavoidable.
Please accept our apology in advance for any inconvenience.
There will be regular updates to keep you informed of progress and details are available at www.angleseaslsc.org.au