We accept bookings of up to 5 guests online, please contact us by email or phone for larger bookings.
If you cannot book online please contact us to confirm availability or to be added to our waiting list.
Please note ALL lunch reservations and dinner bookings made between 5.30-6.30pm will have 2 hours allocated to their table.
Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate seating requests please be aware that requests are not able to be guaranteed.
What’s on + events
Please see below for details on upcoming events and closures, including an update on the Anglesea Surf Life Saving Club re-development.
TULUM X CAPTAIN MOONLITE
Chefs Matt Germanchis & Coskun Uysal will share the kitchen a very special dinner paying homage to their respective Greek and Turkish heritage, the two friends will create a one-off menu sharing a common theme, the Sea that unites their two great nations.
When: Tuesday 18 June, 6pm – 9pm
Where: Tulum Restaurant, Balaclava
Bookings: Call TULUM directly on 03 9525 9127
Price: $75 per head
GIN PALACE Scents of place lunch
Saturday 6th July we will be joining our friends from Great Ocean Road Gin for a very special lunch series at Melbourne’s Gin Palace.
A G&T on arrival will lubricate the welcoming meet and greet with the makers behind the featured gin. This will follow through to a three-course lunch matched with three cocktails. More fun will ensue, where the award winning Trish Brew will walk the group through an interactive cocktail workshop.
Tickets $110pp available HERE
Anglesea SLSC Re-development
As you may be aware the Anglesea Surf Life Saving Club are about to redevelop the older of the two buildings and as we are expecting works to start sometime in July it’s important to note that:
· The works will last approximately 12 months;
· Captain Moonlite will be trading as normal during this time excluding a short period in early 2020 for some kitchen works to be completed;
· During the development parking will be extremely limited, so we are advising that you park offsite and allow additional time to walk to the venue from the surrounding street parking;
· The existing Disabled carpark will be retained but may be relocated within the car park area;
· Due to the proximity of the lower club-house development there may be construction noise during the week. We hope to minimise this on the restaurant’s trading days, however there will be times where noise is unavoidable.
Please accept our apology in advance for any inconvenience.
There will be regular updates to keep you informed of progress and details are available at www.angleseaslsc.org.au